Friday 11 April 2008

Friday Is Review Day!

I had my review week session today, Although I took a lot of valuable advice away with me I felt like a lot had gone over looked. I was expecting to be asked about my latest progress with my identities project and Discuss my improvements in 3DS Max, but instead I was asked vague questions like "how has your understanding of aesthetics developed since the beginning of the year", produced from some old analysis practise question.

Apart from that, I was reminded I have yet to take advantage of the library and that it never hurts to review the work of others. So in the end two key issues arose that I will have to address.

1. Take better advantage of the Library, anything from text books to fiction to DVDs.
2. Review the work of others, perhaps a review a week.

So the first action I will take is to declare Friday "Review Day".

No comments: