Thursday 29 January 2009

Restaurant Website Design Exercise...

"Brief:

You are required to produce a website with a minimum of three inter-related pages on the restaurant theme as described in Seminar 1. You have three weeks to complete!
The website can be static, animated and/or interactive. It can contain audio and film footage if required. It can be full page flash if desired but provide alternative accessible pages too please!"

I plan on producing a website for The Golden Fleece, a pub on my road that does good food and live music too. The pub seems to have strong connections with Nottingham's Left Lion, the local live music scene and also it has a strong visual aesthetic which gives me plenty to work with.

Once I've seen what's out there already, in terms of pub/restaurants websites, I'll go have a look around and take a few photos for inspiration...

No comments: