Tuesday 22 July 2008

New Media Project

I've been asked to produce a simple website for one of my dads colleagues. It only needs to be static html but lately I've been discussing setting up a new media project with my good friend Phil, this seems like a perfect opportunity to test the water. I will produce the front end in html and css and Phil can add administration functionality. This meaning the client can update and maintain the site himself. If all goes according to plan this new media project could involve into something more substantial. It is also possible that we will get another offer from the clients other colleagues for a larger project which I should keep a secret for now. Either way expect to see some substantial content on the web page of my portfolio by the end of the year.

No comments: