Thursday 4 September 2008

HR Business Dynamics

A while ago I was approached by one of my Dads colleagues to build a website for them as I mentioned earlier. I contacted my friend Phil Howell who is studying computer science at Nottingham University. The results were much greater than expected, so much so we have decided to start a small web design company called Hexademic New Media. Here is what our first client said about our service...

'I approached Phil Howell and William Thomas of Hexademic New Media to create a website for me without much of an understanding of the requirements for this sort of project.

I supplied Hexademic New Media with a few pictures and a very general idea of the types of colours I preferred for the site. The results were phenomenal – they were able to tailor my website just with the information I had provided them and produced an extremely professional look and image. They registered the domain name and set everything up from scratch.

They designed it so that I’m able to access the site and make any amendments that I believe are necessary at any time of the day or night by using their own hosting service.

If you’re looking for a company to produce a website for you and have very limited knowledge of what is required, I strongly recommend Hexademic New Media. My personal experiences of them have been that they are extremely professional, conscientious, and committed in their approach to work. They far surpassed their deadline and all my expectations of them.

Thank you for a fantastic service and website."

No comments: