Thursday 13 November 2008

Active Ingredient

Active Ingredient is a Nottingham based design firm who work with interactives, web design and more... Their website features full page flash and many interactive elements including a drawing tool and image gallery of other people’s drawings. As the current 3 page HTML/Flash assignment is almost already achieved through my existing projects (such as the NTU Gamer Society website) I have been asked to look into more advanced ideas, such as the projects that Active Ingredient are working on. Although I am still very much a PHP rookie and I would like to devote most of my time to OEP Web Applications, Flash cannot be over looked especially in terms of interactive features. In the near future I will further analyse the work of active ingredient and the importance of interactive design in the multimedia industry.

No comments: