Tuesday 28 October 2008

Joel Schafer: 'I'm into minimalistic clean design'

You can Schafer is into minimalism by the brief concise answers he gives during his interview with designinterviews.com. Unlike the interview with Saffer I didn't find much to take away with me from this interview, Schafers answers are almost all a given for example look at the work of others (although he does give a nice list of specific sites). Apart from that I agree that its worth pre-planning a site before you get stuck in and I've already had issues with photography. Schafer states its always good to know a photographer and to use your own source imagery. While working for Lydney containers I was taken around their manufacturing plant to take photos for the site, I had brought my first camera tripod the day before...

No comments: