Thursday 30 October 2008

The Plan

For my mini/sub site I would like a subtle on-going theme, I decided I like this wallpaper effect background. I will have an interactive room, perhaps looking through a window, this window will be the clickable part of the page, all still objects will be static html while some features will need to stand out. On the side of the window will be a banner to link back to my main portfolio page. Inside this room will be some nice flock wallpaper, myself, a television and perhaps an object of value to me, maybe a photograph. Most objects will link to other pages with information about myself but the television will be something else. The television will be a sort of image gallery viewer with a static effect when you change image, This can be achieved using an updateable xml file using a flash component I got from flashotaku.com. I will post some concept drawings soon.

No comments: