Sunday 2 March 2008

Flash Seminar

Friday was my first Flash seminar, we are now starting to move into areas beyond cutting and pasting relevant terms into templates.

the flash

Apparently there has been a fairly recent shift from Action Script 2.0 to 3.0, people familiar to the older version will have to forget what they know and relearn the new Adobe code. I suppose its fortunate for me I didn't know the older way so I feel less like I'm taking a step backwards, although I think 2.0 was largely based on Java, another useful tool. Anyway a lot of code is involved and I can see it taking me a long time before I can create something without having to look up every other action on a help tutorial. For next weeks seminar I need to create a set of multiple choice questions that tally a score at the end.

No comments: