Tuesday 4 March 2008

Goals

Today we had a lecture about careers in Multimedia, it was pretty scary thinking about how we are essential solely responsible for ensuring our future prospects. So I was thinking as I can't really go about work experience right now I should work on expanding my skill set, after all I don't wanted to be limited in my decisions next year because I am limited by my capabilities. So I thought I should get a little more Pro active, by the end of the term I will have wanted to start the follow activities.

- An advanced flash tutorial, the basis of a platform game in order to recreate the amnesia series (my video game) in flash.

- Export a film from 3D studio Max and edit it in premier.

- Expand on my HTML script.

- Find a popular multimedia blog and read it... every day.

That's it for now.

EDIT: I've tried finding a blog but it is proving a little difficult, I want to find something similar to Kotaku but about multimedia in general not just video games.

No comments: