Saturday 29 March 2008

Identities part 1 Assessment

Apart from the 2 aforementioned concerns I was very comfortable with this project. I got to grips with 3d studio max quickly and enjoyed using the application very much and its something I think I will carry on for years to come. The pretense for my video game character avatar may have been a little flimsy, but it was something I really wanted to do and as a result I think that in itself shows my identity. So everything was great apart from two major issues, the first is that my film was kind of like 2 different halves bolted together to make a whole, this a result of the second issue. I didn't allow enough time to review and revise my final render, i foolishly ignored the time management part of the assignment and as a result suffered the consequences. So in the end I learned the hard way, hopefully now I will be more careful and attentive with my time management in future.

time management

No comments: