Saturday 19 January 2008

2007 presentation

To finish off the narratives project I gave a presentation about all the work I had done so far, with the main emphasis being on the analysis of my 3 final pieces, the pixilation, my one shot films and the interactive game. After the presentation it was obvious that i had explored a lot of these themes already and my work showed influence from my previous efforts. Realizing this I think that Next year for the identities project I will need to look at other practitioners a great deal, s I will be work in unfamiliar areas I have no previous work to reflect on.
Also I may have limited myself this term by relying so much on my existing work, contextual work is always relevant.

Download my presentation here...

http://www.geocities.com/whuzo2001/multimedia2007.ppt

No comments: