Saturday 19 January 2008

Interactives Finished

I feel I may have squandered my time for this project, even though I lack experience I still only managed to link frames via buttons using the tutorial on the VLP. Perhaps if i spent less time getting photos ready, thinking about narrative ideas etc. I may have figured out how to include music, sound effects and things of that nature. Regardless of the lack of special effects in my narrative, I think I have learned a fair amount just from the tutorial and look forward to using flash again. The game is rather amusing and I believe the narrative works well so not all was lost.
If any thing this task has shown me that when working in unfamiliar territories and will need to apply myself more to achieve the outcome I want. I'm looking forward to using action script again for the next project "Identities" and also using 3D rendering and animation tools like 3D studio max.

No comments: